Kingdom Death - Slenderman Painted

I finished up this creepy model with the slime base. He apparently lives in a dimension filled with 'dark water' so I wanted him to be skimming across a dark pool. I haven't read his story yet, but he has no eyes so I assume he just senses where everyone is before taking them into the darkness.

There's a bunch of loot that comes with him but no survivors. Eventually I might have to make up a few 'gloomy' survivors if the gear ends up with good synergy with another armour set. We might do a People of the Sun campaign with him included - which is dangerous in its own right but it would get him involved :)


Comments

  1. Yikes, that's creepy as all heck!

    Great colour scheme and the basing effect worked really well mate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment