Kingdom Death - Messenger of the Spiral Path - Painted

Here's the last of my Kingdom Death promo figures that I'm painting (I still have the First Story lady but am not decided on how to paint her hair yet).  This guy is apparently inspired by "Kamina" from an anime called "Gurren Lagann".  I don't know anything about anime, but am using the same colour scheme.  Sometimes it like being 'told' what colours to use.  It forces me to try different things (like blue hair!).  He's basically 'naked' in terms of armour so I think he will get to play a lot as a survivor as well when they have swords.  He looks pretty tough.  Maybe we should save him for when we have a 'good' sword...



A lot of the other miniatures in this game I've thus far put blood on the weapons but I like this one looking clean.  I may change my mind but for now, since the cloak is red, and he looks like he'd wipe his sword down after spilling blood, I'm leaving that off.


Comments